Thursday, August 20, 2009

Tyson:)

So most of you have already heard the news, Tyson is getting Baptised! The date is August 29, and we are so excited. This is such an awesome thing for Ty, he is the coolest 8 year old(boy) I know right now. I have to share a funny with ya, we had Tysons interview with the bishop last week. And he asked Ty if he knew who baptised Jesus Christ, Ty answered MORONI! Nope, said the bishop, John the Baptist. Ty didn't skip a beat and replied DANG-IT!! It was all Nick and I could do to keep from laughing. But thats just a little peek into the way that Ty is. He is so eager and always ready to learn new things. Even though it gets him down when he doesn't always get the answer right, he is so smart! little booger probably knows more than I do about the book of mormon. hehe
Im excited to be his stepmom! I can't think of another little boy I would rather call my amazing son!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment